See the sights of Rome from the comfort of a luxury vehicle on a 3-hour driving tour. Escape the crowds of large group tours, and see more than you would on a walking tour. Marvel at monuments such as the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Italian
- Private group
- Discover the landmarks of Rome from the comfort of a luxury minivan
- See landmark attractions , such as the Spanish Steps
- Get insider tips from a local
- Stop at a typical gelateria
- Transportation by luxury vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (for groups of 5 or more people)
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Professional driver
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (included for bookings of 5 or more people)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazza Barberini (Metro Red Line A), in front of the Barberini Cinema, close to the ticket dispenser. The driver will be holding a "Once in Rome" signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a semi private tour
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Other languages are available on request (availability not guaranteed).
- Child rates apply only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if notified at the time of booking (pay extra as an adult passenger).
- A maximum of 7 people per booking