Explore the Baroque and Renaissance fountains and squares of Rome on a private 3-hour guided tour, and see the Spanish Steps, Trinità dei Monti, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, and Trevi Fountain. Then, enjoy an aperitif under Bernini's Fountain of the 4 Rivers.
What to Expect
Take a morning tour of Rome’s most symbolic sights in some of its most significant piazzas, such as Piazza Navona, Piazza di Spagna, and more.
Following a pick-up from your hotel on request, start at the Spanish Steps, dominated at its summit by the church of Trinità dei Monti. At the bottom of the steps is a stunning fountain by Bernini of a half-sunken ship.
Continue to the Rococo splendor of the Trevi Fountain, where legend says, if you throw a coin over your shoulder into the fountain you will one day return to Rome. Marvel at the ornate details of fantasy creatures designed to embody movement.
Next, see Rome’s “Temple of all Gods” at the immaculately preserved Pantheon, originally built to honor the 7 Deities of Ancient Rome. Boasting the largest brick dome in the history of architecture, the Pantheon is considered a forerunner of all modern places of worship.
End at Piazza Navona, built on the ruins of the Domitian Circus. Now adorned by Bernini’s stunning Fountain of The 4 Rivers, here you will sit down to enjoy a typical Italian aperitif.
- 3-hour tour with an expert guide
- Private car at your disposal for 3 hours
- Stop for an Italian coffee or breakfast
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that this tour can be changed without notice due to weather and traffic
• Please consult customer service or your concierge for information about pick-up schedules
• No refunds are offered for missed flights, buses, trains, etc.
• A full refund will be given for cancelations made more than 72 hours before tour departure