When in Rome do as the Romans do and ride around the ancient city streets on an iconic Vespa moped. Rent a Vespa 125 LX for 24 hours and see sights, such as the Colosseum and Piazza Venezia, from the saddle of a typical Italian mode of transport.
What to Expect
Explore Rome from the seat of an iconic vintage or standard Vespa moped and tour the city at your leisure. With 24-hour rental and unlimited mileage you will be able to scoot around the city’s narrow streets with ease, and explore more than you would be able to by public transport.
The favorite mode of transport for many Italians, the Vespa is an iconic brand of scooter, manufactured by Piaggio. Its name means “wasp” in Italian, and it has evolved from a single model motor scooter manufactured in 1946, to a full line of scooters produced by the world's 4th largest motorcycle manufacturer.
From the seat of an easy to drive vintage or standard Vespa 125 LX savor every moment of your vacation, zipping from one place to another in full freedom. Each vehicle comes with an anti-theft chain to secure the bikes as you explore the sights. And its superb agility means you can easily explore hidden corners or ride up to the city’s famous 7 hills.
A Garmin GPS system is available on request, or simply get delightfully lost as you discover some of the Eternal City’s less explored neighborhoods and world famous Imperial sites for a full 24 hours.
- 24-hour Vespa rental in a Vintage Vespa 125 PX
- Unlimited mileage
- Helmets, and disposable under helmet covers
- Rear trunk
- Anti-theft chain
What's Not Included
- GPS (available on request)
Know Before You Go
• All On Road vehicles are insured for third party liability. The customer is responsible in case of damages, accidents, and theft, to the amount of EUR 1,2000, or EUR 400 if additional insurance is purchased at EUR 8 per day
• You must have a valid driver's licence with you to take part in the tour