Customizable Hiking and Beach-Hopping in Roatan, HondurasProduct ID: 11579
From £36.84 per personBook now
- See the beautiful Roatan in the Caribbean Sea
- Venture off your cruise ship for an amazing experience hiking through Roatan
- Enjoy shopping for goods that you cannot find anywhere else
The beaches in Honduras are breathtaking, and the shopping offers something for everyone. Discover goods that you would not find anywhere else, and enjoy the vibrant culture of Honduras.
Enjoy a nice hike through Roatan where you can bask in the natural beauty of the islands. Learn about the wide variety of creatures that populate this island.
Along with standard options, this tour could include a nearly limitless variety of other activities. You might do any of the following:
• Visit the monkey Exhibit where you see, feed and play with spider monkeys
• Explore Arch’s Iguana and Sea Park, which contains thousands of iguanas and tropical birds, and a sea aquarium with all different species of fishes, lobsters, conch and much more
• Tour a beautiful botanical garden that hosts many different varieties of plant species found only in this climate
• Visit the Butterfly Garden, where you view some of most colorful butterflies including varieties of Common Owl, Zebra, Helicopter, Firecracker, Julia’s, Sunset Long Wing, Monarch, and Queen Butterfly
• Learn the history of the city at the Roatan Island Museum
• Ride a zip line for a wild time soaring across the island
• Enjoy some simple horseback riding across the beaches and landscape Honduras
•Soar across the skies as you parasail, taking in a bird's-eye view of the surroundings
This excursion is perfect for anyone looking to have a great time exploring a new place away from the cruise ship.
- Spanish/English speaking guide and translator
- Hiking in Archaeological Park
There are two different pick up locations. • Port of Mahogany Bay Cruise Center As you exit the pier, your guide will be to the left behind the taxi's parking holding a sign that says, "Roatan Henry Tour." • Port of Roatan Your guide will be waiting for you the gate #7 holding a sign that says "Roatan Henry Tour." (Open in Google Maps)
Additional activity prices.
• Monkey Park Tour: $8 per person
• Iguana Farm Tour fee: $8 per person
• Botanical Garden fee $6 per person
• Butterfly Garden fee: $7 per person
• Roatan Island Museum: $1 per person
• Zip line Tours fee: $45 per person
• Horseback Riding: $45 per person
• East end mangrove: $35 per person
• Para-sailing ride: $65 per person
((Payable directly to the supplier upon check-in))
Additional activities are subject to availability.
Product ID: 11579