Take a day trip the whole family can enjoy with a tour of Tulum, followed by a visit to Xel-Há Park. Spend the morning seeing ancient Mayan ruins at the famous archaeological site of Tulum. Then prepare for all-inclusive fun at aquatic theme park Xel-Há.
What to Expect
Take a trip along Riviera Maya, spending a full day doing activities that everyone in the family is certain to love while saving with two trips for the price of one. On this day tour of the region you will experience a mixture of architecture, archaeology, and history in the morning, before making your way to a themed waterpark to spend the afternoon relaxing and having fun.
Begin your morning with a trip to Tulum, the location of ancient Mayan ruins. The site is situated against a background of turquoise waters and fascinating sunsets along the Mexican Caribbean. Listen to your bilingual guide explain how the Mayans built Tulum as a place dedicated to astronomical observation and worship.
After a rousing dose of history, you will make your way to Xel-Há Park, an aquatic theme park situated on the Xel-Há Inlet. With an all-inclusive entrance fee, you have the opportunity to snorkel and siwm alongside hundreds of tropical fish and have fun with over 20 attractions in the park. Enjoy delicious Mexican and international cuisine in a buffet style and all kinds of snacks and unlimited drinks. Afterward, discover the whole park by walking along the jungle paths surrounded by birds, butterflies, iguanas, macaws, and ducks.
- Round-trip transportation to and from your hotel
- Visit to Tulum archaeological site
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish-English)
- All-inclusive entrance fee to Xel-Há Park
- Delicious buffet lunch and unlimited drinks in Xel-Há Park
- Use of snorkeling equipment plus free snorkeling tube
- Water activities in river and inlet
- Locker, towel, dressing rooms, and showers
- Options to take advantage of more than 20 attractions
What's Not Included
- Swim with dolphins
- Sea Trek
- Swim with manatees
- All excluded activities can be purchased separately
Know Before You Go
The use of snorkel equipment requires a refundable deposit ($25 USD per person)
The park is open all year from 9:00 to 18:00.
Please help us protect our environment by using sun block and suntan lotion free of chemicals.