Riviera Maya: 45-Minute Dolphin Show Delphinus Xcaret
From £67 per personBook now
- Get a kiss from a dolphin at Delphinus Xcaret, Xcaret Park
- Swim with dolphins and watch their legendary skills up close
- Enjoy a full 30 minutes in the water with the dolphins
Located just over 1-hour from Cancun, and 15 minutes from Playa del Carmen, Xcaret Park is alive with aquatic attractions, such as underground rivers and a manatee lagoon. However, with this dolphin show ticket, you will see one of the park’s main attractions up close.
Interact with the lovable dolphins, and show them some love with a big hug! The dolphin will return the favor with a kiss, and jumping display right before your eyes. Feel the softness of their skin, and observe their legendary intelligence first hand in the pool.
- Interax Dolphin Program
- Xcaret Park entrance fee
- Photo and DVD
Delphinus Xcaret, located inside Xcaret Park. Please arrive 45 minutes before your dolphin swim. Xcaret Park is 36 miles (60 kilometers) south of Cancun International Airport, and 3.6 miles (6 kilometers) from Playa del Carmen, or 34 miles (57 kilometers) north of Tulum. A taxi from Cancún will cost USD 80-100 and take about 70 minutes. Travel time from Playa del Carmen is about 15 minutes (a taxi will cost USD 15). You can also take a bus from the Bus Station in Cancun on Uxmal Avenue, and from 5th Avenue, Playa del Carmen
• The lowest height permitted for participants on this activity is 3.3 feet (1 meter). Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by 1 paying adult (both pay program costs)
• For the safety of the swimmers, dolphins, and trainers, cameras and video cameras are not permitted in the wet area of the dolphinariums, as they can cause distractions
Product ID: 37762