Rio de Janeiro: Favela Walking Tour and Açaí Tasting
From £24 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon.
- Take a safe and respectful walk through a favela in Rio de Janeiro
- Learn more about the area from a local guide
- Get a different perspective on Rio de Janeiro
Follow your local guide through the favela and learn more about what it is like to live there. Rio's favelas are a big part of the city life, and the non-intrusive tour aims to educate you in a way that pays respect to the locals. In addition, part of the cost of your tour is contributed to the community to help them build a better future.
Get a different perspective about life in Rio de Janeiro, and benefit from insider tips from a local guide. Take part in an açaí degustation, and learn more about the berry and its health-giving properties.
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon
- Gratuities (recommended)
Meet at the Copacabana Palace, Avenida Atlantica 1702 at 13:30; at the Othon Palace Hotel, Avenida Atlantica 3264 at 14:10; at Cæsar Park Hotel, Avenida Vieria Souto 460, Ipanema at 14:25 or at the Marina Palace Hotel, Avenida Delfim Moreira 630, Leblon at 14:30.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Please note that the tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
Product ID: 67596