Enjoy a hiking trip to Pedra do Telégrafo and enjoy amazing views. Transportation from your Rio de Janeiro hotel is included.
What to Expect
The trail to the Pedra do Telégrafo begins in Praia Grande in Barra de Guaratiba, the place is known as the Caminho dos Pescadores. You will do a 3.5 Km moderate trail. During the tour you pass several viewpoints.
During the walk and on the summit, you have a breathtaking view of the Wild Beaches of Rio de Janeiro, as the Praia do Perigoso, Praia do Meio, Grumari, Pontal do Recreio, Barra da Tijuca, Pedra da Gávea and all the Restinga da Marambaia. You can also observe a good part of the mountains of the State Park of Pedra Branca and Tijuca National Park. The contact with nature you have at the top of Pedra do Telegrafo brings you a sense of freedom and peace that only found in the wild beaches of Rio de Janeiro. On the way back you will stop for photos on the beautiful beaches of Prainha and Grumari.
- Guide expert in Eco-Adventure
- Guided trail to Pedra do Telegrafo
- Roundtrip transportation
- Personal accident insurance
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Adult rate applies to all travelers
• Minimum age is 10 years
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Some amount of walking is involved
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date or full refund
• It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes with good grip, a light snack, water, sunscreen and insect repellent