Rio de Janeiro is well-known for its natural settings, carnival celebrations, samba and famous beaches such as Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon. Some of the city's most famous landmarks in addition to the beaches include the statue of the 38m tall (125ft) Christ Redeemer atop Corcovado mountain; Sugarloaf mountain with its cable car; and Maracanã Stadium, one of the world's largest football stadiums which hosts memorable soccer matches for Rio’s major teams.
On this 4-hour, private customizable tour, accompanied with a knowledgeable local guide, you can head to whichever neighborhoods, beaches or city landmarks you’d like to see for an experience you will never forget.
Choosing the best itinerary might be a hard task, some of the possibilities include:
- Santa Teresa and Selarón Steps by foot with Historic Rio Walking Tour
- Walk Through Santa Teresa's streets to see the Selarón Steps, the Ruins Park, the bars and the cobbled hills. Learn the history of the buildings of downtown Rio on this unique walking tour
- Botanical Garden with Chinese view
- Visit the Botanical Garden, a unique park due its the variety of species, and behold the Chinese View surrounded by Tijuca Rain Forest
- Corcovado with Chinese view
- Have the time of your life in tropical Rio, with a rainforest tour and ride up the Christ The Redeemer statue, and behold the Chinese View surrounded by Tijuca Rain Forest