See the sights of Rio on a full-day city tour and visit top attractions including Corcovado and Sugarloaf mountains, the Maracana and Sambadrome, the Cathedral, and the top beaches. Enjoy a steakhouse lunch and savor the popular Brazilian barbecue.
What to Expect
On this full-day (9-hour) tour of Rio de Janeiro you’ll visit the city’s top attractions and places known for their stunning natural beauty.
You’ll head first to Corcovado Mountain, where the statue of Christ the Redeemer stands high above the city. Continue on through Tijuca Forest, where your guide will point out the natural features of the rainforest.
Stop at Maracana to visit the stadium and learn about this site of the World Cup in 1950 and 2014. Next on the itinerary is a visit to the Sambodromo, the stadium where the samba schools parade during Rio’s Carnival.
Admire the Metropolitan Cathedral of São Sebastião, before stopping for lunch at an upscale steakhouse, where you can eat as much as you like!
Afterwards you’ll take a cable car up Sugarloaf Mountain. Visit Morro da Urca, Praia Vermelha, and the old Cassino da Urca.
The Rio de Janeiro tour ends with visits to the city’s most famous beaches: Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon.
- Licensed bilingual guide
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Guided visit to the Statute of Christ the Redeemer (taxes included)
- Guided visit to Tijuca Forest
- Guided visit to the exterior of Maracana Stadium
- Guided visit to the Sambadrome
- Guided visit to the Cathedral of São Sebastião
- Lunch at an upscale steakhouse
- Guided visit to Morro da Urca (cable car included)
- Guided visit to Sugarloaf Mountain (cable car included)
- Guided visit to the Cassino da Urca and the beaches of Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon
What's Not Included
- Anything not specifically listed as included
Know Before You Go
• Drug use and the intake of alcohol before or during activity, and possession of weapons of any kind, are not allowed, under penalty of cancelation of the activity
• When booking this tour, you accept the risk of booking adventure tourism activities
• The itnerary and the order of sightseeing may change due to weather, events happening in the city and/or adverse conditions inherent in the practice of adventure tourism