Garganta do Ceu Hiking Tour - Pedra da Gavea
From £65 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the closer available pickup location.
- Enjoy a full day adventure private tour
- Overcome a basic climbing section using certified equipment
- Enjoy a guided hiking to Pedra da Gavea via Garganta do Ceu route
- Climb the biggest monolith by the sea in the world
- Discover many legends and mysteries that the place reserves
Pedra da Gavea is the biggest block of solid rock by the sea in the world and at the top of its 842 meters, you can see the main mountains of the city of Rio de Janeiro, as well as Guanabara Bay, Ipanema, Leblon, São Conrado, Barra Tijuca and the Serra dos Orgaos Region. The way back is along the trail of Pedra da Gavea traditional, via Carrasqueira, using a similar technique to rappel, but who controls the equipment and the descent is the guide, offering more comfort and safety. You just need to relax, enjoy and take lots of photos.
This hiking tour takes place inside the C sector of Tijuca National Park, which means that you are within Rio de Janeiro Atlantic Rainforest and that there are great possibilities to find wild animals during the hike. Let's remember that the climate is hot and humid, making the Pedra da Gavea hike an excellent exercise.
- Eco-Adventure specialist bilingual guide
- Guided hiking to Garganta do Ceu and Pedra da Gavea
- Certified climbing equipment for local use
- Personal accident insurance and transportation
- Any item not listed as included
Hotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the closer available pickup location. (Open in Google Maps)
When booking this tour, the tourist attests knowledge of the risk inherent in the activities.
The itinerary and the order of sightseeing may change due to weather and/or adverse conditions inherent in the practice of the supplier.
It is recommended that you bring comfortable hiking shoes with good grip, a light snack, 3 liters of water, sunscreen, insect repellent and a backpack to carry your things.
Product ID: 54521