From Rio de Janeiro: Arraial do Cabo Day Trip
From £79 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the closer available pickup location. PS: Our operation does not support Hotels in Barra da Tijuca.
- Discover some of the highlights of the region
- Savor a delicious lunch
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
After boarding a comfortable van, minibus or bus, head to the 'Costa do Sol' region. On the way you'll pass through beautiful landscapes. Once you arrive at Arraial do Cabo, enjoy a city tour and learn why this place is so famous worldwide.
Next, discover the coast by boat, including Gruta Azul, several islands, Pontal do Atalaia, Praia do Forno, Praia do Farol, and several other points with stops for diving. After the cruise, savor lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch there will be some free time before returning to Rio.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Licensed bilingual guide
- Boat tour
- Lunch stops for swimming
- Arraial do Cabo tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Hotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the closer available pickup location.
• Minimum age is 14 years
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date or full refund
• It is recommended that you bring water, sunscreen, towel and camera
• If bay cruise is not possible due to weather conditions, the complete city tour will be taken
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended since this tour involves walking
• Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Product ID: 71097