Escape the bustle of Rio de Janeiro and spend the day in the scenic coastal town of Búzios. Discover the best beaches by boat and enjoy lunch at one of the resort's finest restaurants. Marvel at the many shops and restaurants of Rua das Pedras and more.
What to Expect
Depart Rio de Janeiro and journey to the stunning coastal town of Armação dos Búzios, better known as simply “Búzios.” Discover a thriving resort that has grown from a small fishing village in the 1960s to the popular tourist destination it is today.
Follow in the footsteps of the legendary French actress, Brigitte Bardot, who vacationed there in the ‘60s, and experience the town's bucolic ambiance first hand. Pop into the many boutique stores and souvenir shops, and discover fine dining options in the restaurants and bars. Cruise by boat to the main beaches, and see why Búzios attracts so many Brazilians and international visitors who come for its natural beauty and unique climate.
Enjoy lunch at one of the best restaurants in town, and then walk off the calories on Rua das Pedras. See the many shops and restaurants of the main street in Búzios, before you journey back to Rio de Janeiro.
- Licensed, bilingual guide
- City tour and boat tour in Búzios
- Lunch at a restaurant
- Round-trip transportation
What's Not Included
- Any item or activity not listed in "what's included"
Know Before You Go
• Drug use or the intake of alcohol before or during the activity, as well as possession of weapons of any kind, is not permitted, under penalty of cancellation of the activity
• By booking this tour, you accept the risk of adventure tourism activities
• The itinerary and order of sightseeing may change due to weather and/or adverse conditions inherent in the practice of adventure tourism