Rio de Janeiro: Corcovado and Sugar Loaf Mountain TourProduct ID: 53935
From £107 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from most hotels in Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon. If your hotel is not located in these areas, please contact the supplier to arrange a meeting point. The pick-up for the excursion is conducted only within the southern area of the city. If you are staying nearby, please contact us in advance to arrange a meeting point.
- Experience the two icons of Rio in one day
- Get up-close to the Christ the Redeemer statue
- Ascend Sugar Loaf Mountain for spectacular views of Rio and its beaches
- Travel through the Tijuca rainforest
Transfer from your hotel to Corcovado, where you will ascend the mountain through the Tijuca rainforest. Take panoramic pictures from the top of the mountain as you follow the gaze of the Christ statue, erected on the mountain top between 1922 and 1931.
Then, cross to Sugar Loaf Mountain at the mouth of Guanabara Bay. Enjoy spectacular views of the Rio-Niteroi Bridge, Copacabana Beach and Corcovado Mountain from the most iconic natural landmark of the city, before the transfer back to your hotel.
- Transfers from most hotels in south Rio de Janeiro (if option booked)
- Food and drinks
Pick-up from most hotels in Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon. Please reconfirm your tour at least 24 hours in advance by calling +55 (21) 4103 1111 / 4103 2222, or by e-mail at email@example.com (Open in Google Maps)
• Please do not bring heavy bags
Product ID: 53935