Riga: Soviet Ghosts Walking TourProduct ID: 66411
From £13 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick up from the hotel in Riga city center
- Visit must-see places that are legacies of Riga’s Soviet past
- Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the city
- Taste typical Soviet-era food
- Learn more about history and life during the occupation
A local guide will take you to some of the must-see places in Riga that are legacies of the city’s Soviet past, or are symbols of Latvians' desire for independence. You will learn more about complicated history of 20th century, including three occupations and miraculous ways towards independence. You’ll see typical Soviet-era monuments and buildings, hear about life during the occupation and enjoy great panoramic views. You'll also see a Soviet-style buffet and have the chance to try some typical Soviet-era food.
- Hotel pick-up (if private option chosen)
- Professional local guide
- Soviet-style buffet
- Public transportation ticket
- Entrance ticket to viewing platform (5 EUR per person)
- Refreshments during buffet (1-2 EUR per person)
Monument of Freedom in Riga/ Brivibas piemineklis. It is located in the very center of Riga. Please look for your guide with the badge and holding "Meeting Point" sign. (Open in Google Maps)
• Tour length will be 3 hours and moderate amount of walking will be involved.
• Please inform in advance about any special medical conditions or restrictions.
• Don’t forget your umbrella (if it is raining) or sunscreen (if it is sunny).
Product ID: 66411