Explore the city of Riga at your own pace with a 2-day ticket to the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus. Get panoramic views of the Old Town and Art Nouveau districts, and jump off at the sights you want to further explore.
What to Expect
Take advantage of a 2-day ticket to the Riga hop-on and hop-off sightseeing tour bus, and see all of the city’s attractions on one easy tour. You can take the full city loop in approximately 90 minutes, or jump off and on at your leisure throughout the two days.
As you tour, an audio guide will provide an informative commentary in 10 languages. Get excellent views of city attractions as you cruise, such as the Freedom Monument, Riga Castle, Orthodox Cathedral, former KGB Headquarters, churches, embassies, and other significant sites.
• Town Hall Square
• National Opera Building
• Art Nouveau District
• Hotel Latvija
• Central Railway Station
• Central Market
• Riga Ferry Terminal
- 2-day ticket to the hop-on hop-off tour bus
- Audioguide in 10 languages
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Tour buses departs every hour from the Latvian Occupation Museum during the winter and summer seasons.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Tickets are valid for 2 days
• Full tour duration without stops is approximately 90 minutes
• During high season additional bus departs every 30 minutes from the Town Hall Square, opposite Occupation Museum of Latvia