Give yourself a day off from the city travel and get a new experience by walking the bogs in Latvia. You will not only find peace and well-being in the beautiful world of bogs, by walking nice wooden trails, but also visit Baltic sea coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Latvian, Lettish
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up at your accommodation in Riga.
- Private group
- Have a relaxing and beautiful bog boardwalk in Ķemeri nature park
- Discover the Lagoon Lake Kaņieris trail and bird watching tower
- Admire the beautiful Baltic Sea coast and a fishing village
- See the sulfur water spring
- Visit Jūrmala seaside resort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Riga
- Outdoor picnic
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The total distance covered during the relaxing walk is approximately 9 kilometers (5.5 miles). All distance is easily walkable for everyone and there are good wooden trails all the way along with ample opportunities to sit down.