This one day tour will take you to two beautiful cities of Latvia: ancient Cēsis or Wended, and beautiful Sigulda, known as the Switzerland of Latvia. You also enjoy the picturesque countryside, a nature park, and visit 3 medieval castles with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Latvian, Lettish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel or accommodation in Riga.
- Private group
- Vist Turaida museum reserve and the medieval castle
- Discover the historical 13th monument of Cēsis St. John’s Church
- Explore the medieval castle ruins of Cēsis and Sigulda
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Gauja national park
- Experience a panoramic view of the river at Gauja valley
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance tickets
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes and footwear.