2. Lyon City Pass: Public Transport & More Than 40 Attractions
With the Lyon City Card, the gates to France's second-biggest city are open! Save time and money while discovering its secret alleyways and magnificent museums.
Visit 23 museums for free with your Lyon City Card, and make the most of 48 things to do and 25 discounts which cover the whole of Lyon's cultural offerings. You'll also get complimentary access to Lyon's public transport, as well as access to bike tours, visits to the Fine Art Museum, river cruises, and much more. Have fun!
Museums and temporary exhibitions :
• Fine Arts Museum of Lyon
• OL Museum (football team)
• Gadagne Museums: history of Lyon and puppets of the world
• Modern Art Museum (open only for temporary exhibitions)
• Contemporary Art Institute (only open for exhibitions)
• Museum of Gallo Roman Civilization
• Museum of Textile
• Lumière Museum
• Fourvière Museum of Religious Art
• Printing Museum
• Center for the History of the Resistance and Deportation
• Little Guignol Museum
• Museum of Automation
• Museum of Cinema and Miniature
• Tony Garnier Urban Museum
• Museum of Henri Malartre’s Automobile
• Gallo Roman Museum of St Roman en Gal
• Ampère Museum
• Electricity Museum
• La Sucrière at pôle Confluence (open only for temporary exhibitions)
• Doctor Mérieux Museum
• Marcy l’Étoile
• Eccly - Espace Culturel du Christianisme à Lyon
• Priority access to Musée des Confluences
Visits and activities (depending on availabilities – check for times):
• Guided walking tours by the Greater Tourism Office (reservation necessary)
• A visit to the roof of the basilica of Fourvière (April-November)
• Cruises on the Rhône and Saône Riviers with Lyon City Boat (April-October)
• House of Canuts
• Silk Museum (Soierie vivante)
• Mini World
• Lyon City tram reduction
Shows (limited number of spots, reservation advised):
• Guignol Theater in Lyon
• Compagnie des Zonzons (Guignol)
• House of Guignol
• Un Gone de Lyon (Guignol)
• Comédie Odeon
Public transportation included:
The liberty offer gives you access to Lyon’s bus, metro, funicular railway, and tramway networks. Valid for 1, 2, 3 or 4 days, depending on the validity of your card.
Discounts with Lyon City Card:
• Shows: National Opera of Lyon (except end of year shows), Célestins’theatre, Lyon’s theatre, theatre of Nouvelle Génération, Théâtre National Populaire, Maison de la danse.
• Visits – tours: Cyclopolitains (tours by bike), guided bus tours, biked guided tours by Lyon City Bike, Lyon le Grand Tour, Fourvière France Aventures, Aquarium du Grand Lyon, Segway Tours, Lyon Hockey Club Les Lions - Ice Hockey, Lyon Tuk Tour, Lyon City Tram.
• Option: Vélo’v (rent a bike offered by public transportation company).
• Restaurant boat Hermès
• Galeries Lafayette Part Dieu: Services privileges: shopping bag and accompaniment by a personal shopper on appointment, 3 macaroons offered with purchase of 40 euros or more.
• Printemps: Welcome champagne in the private area and privileged support by a personal shopper
• Confluence Leisure Center: Special offers at 32 stores and round trip with the cruise ship
• Hard Rock Coffee shop: -10% purchase of 40 euros or more and Onlylyon Hard Rock pin offered
• The Village: One-day VIP pass offering VIP lounge reception, photo shooting, skip-the-line and welcome gift with preferential rate on private transport