Visit the majestic building of the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes. Save time with this pre-booked ticket, and see the most important monument of the city.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This ticket is for travelers over 25 years. The reduced-price tickets are not available online
- Infants aged 0-5, and EU citizens under 25 receive free admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the site. Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth.
- This is only a regular-priced ticket, and people of all ages can use it to enter
- Infants aged 0-5 years and EU citizens aged from 6-24 years old can enter with a reduced-price ticket. To use this offer, go to the ticket booth to get a special printed ticket
- Open daily from May to October, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, with the last entry 20 minutes before 8:00 PM
- The above operating hours may vary due to special occasions, please check before visiting.