Rhodes Segway Tour of Medieval Town and Mandraki AreaProduct ID: 64011
From £74.24 per personBook now
- Explore the medieval town and the Mandraki harbor area in a fun and relaxed way, by Segway
- Feel the sea breeze as you glide by the landmarks
- Discover hidden alleys, amazing views and great photo opportunities
The tour first passes by the Ibrahim Pasha mosque, the oldest mosque in Rhodes, and then crosses Juderia, the Jewish quarter, to end up at the Catholic church of Our Lady of the Burgo. This is the biggest Latin basilica on the island and an architectural gem that fuses different styles and influences.
The next stop is the hospice of St. Catherine, before you pass by St. John's Gate and St. Athanassios Gate to reach the Suleiman mosque. Continue to the Amboise Gate, the most impressive of the medieval fortifications, before heading on to the Kastello, the heart of the old town's defences.
Glide down Knight's Street to end at the last stop in the medieval town: the Great Hospital, which today houses the archaeological museum. Then head to the Mandraki harbor region to see sights including Porta Marina, the Tower of St. Nicholas, the New Market and the Orthodox church of the Annunciation of Virgin Mary. Finally, glide back to Ippokratous Square, the heart of the Castellania district, where your tour will come to an end.
- Tour escort
- Segway safety orientation
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
The meeting point is in the heart of the Old Town in Rhodes, at the fountain on Ippokratous Square, where Sokratous Street and Aristotelous Street meet. (Open in Google Maps)
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Minimum age is 10 years
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
Product ID: 64011