Rhodes 5-Hour Tour to Lindos, Acropolis, and 7 Springs
From £568 Per group up to 16Book now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up/drop off: you will be met by the front door of the lobby of your hotel by your personal Archaeologous representative/guide. (They will be holding a placard with your name and a copy of your confirmation/voucher letter for ease of ID). Please have your voucher/confirmation letter available to compare. Also, please stay with your group. Then you will commence with your private guided day tour in a new A/C vehicle.
- Relax as you explore the beautiful countryside of the island of Rhodes
- Visit the impressive Acropolis, and see the remains of the legendary Temple of Athena
- Explore the enchanting village of Lindos, known as "The Jewel of the Island"
- Indulge in a visit to a magical paradise at 7 Springs oasis
- Learn from your professoinal guide on this 5-hour tour
Be picked up at the gang plank of your cruise ship, and travel on an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle for a 1-hour scenic drive along the east coast of the Island. Drive through stunning forests, villages, and river beds. Stop at the village of Archangelos, and visit a pottery factory for a demonstration of the local pottery techniques.
Shortly after, arrive in the "Jewel of the Island," Lindos. Take in the spectacular views of the green-blue Aegean seas, and enjoy a private guided walk up to the ancient Acropolis. Once up there, see the remains of the great Temple of Athena Lindia, which in classical times dominated the Acropolis.
As you walk back down, indulge in beautiful views of the village with its labyrinth like alleys and white pebble artwork. Visit a medieval church dedicated to the Virgin Mary, and take advantage of a great opportunity to see the 17th century wall paintings.
End your tour with a splash at 7 Springs where you can dive into an enchanting world of shaded waterfalls, streams cascading through a forest, and moss-draped trees. Take a refreshing swim and enjoy the company of ducks and peacocks that roam the area.
- Licensed Guide
- A/C deluxe vehicle and dependable driver
- Entrance Fees and tips (Tips are appreciated when deserved)
Cruise ship pick-up/drop off: you will be met at the bottom of the gang plank of your ship by your contracted guide/representative from Archaeologous staff. He/she will be holding a placard with your name. (They also will have a copy of your voucher/confirmation letter for ease of further ID). Please have your voucher/confirmation letter available to compare. Also, please stay with your group. Then we will begin your wonderful day tour in a new A/C vehicle.
• Price per person as low as 13 EUR, depending on the size of your private group.
• Entrance Fees for 0-18 years are FREE
• Lindos Acropolis 12 EUR
• When requesting your native language please confirm the price difference before booking.
***NOTE*** In summer months it is advisable to have sunscreen, hat, dark glasses, water and , of course, comfortable walking shoes are always a smart choice.
Product ID: 24410