Take a full-day trip by ferry to the beautiful Symi island. It is famous for colorful neo-classical house facades, charming fishermen boats, sponge diving traditions, and the Monastery of Panormitis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Activity start time is not your actual pickup time. The activity provider will send your location's precise pickup time and place. Check your spam folder as well. Please be ready at the pickup point at least 5 minutes in advance.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for a red sign with the Manos Going logo. One of the activity provider's staff will be waiting for you at Mandraki Port (Elefterias Avenue) in front of the fountain outside of the Church of the Annunciation. You can arrive between 8-8:40 AM. You will have to present your booking confirmation to receive your boarding pass and a map with information.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Photography inside
Know before you go
- Your precise pickup time depends on your Accommodation
- The duration of visits may vary slightly according to weather conditions and season
- The swimming stop is subject to favorable weather
- Ferry occupancy: 420 passengers, 3 decks, snack bar, and bathroom