Immerse yourself in nature on a full-day trip to Iceland's picturesque south coast. Tour the dramatic landscapes, feel the power of waterfalls, walk on black sand beaches, and experience the glacier snout at Sólheimajökull.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from selected hotels and guesthouses as well as official bus stops in central Reykjavik. Pickup is also possible from the cruise port.
Select participants and date
Please meet the tour at Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg (on Þórunnartún). Pickup from the bus stop is within 30 minutes from the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed on this tour