Enjoy a day of river rafting fun for the whole family, while exploring the Hvítá River in Southern Iceland. Discover the picturesque canyons of Brúarhlöð and relax in the sauna after your trip.
What to Expect
Just a short skip from Reykjavík, the beautiful Hvítá River carries the runoff of the mighty Langjökull glacier on its twisting journey to Iceland´s south coast.
This rafting trip has grown to become Iceland´s most popular adventure activity. Featuring a balanced blend of wilderness serenity and exciting rapids, a rafting trip down the Hvítá is guaranteed to charm and impress and the whole family!
On this trip you’ll raft a 7 km stretch of the river through the scenic canyons of Brúarhlöð. You’ll have the opportunity to jump from volcanic cliffs into the refreshing glacial waters. Make sure you don’t miss out on this classic adventure in the heart of southern Iceland.
- River rafting on the Hvítá River
- Entry to the shower and sauna
What's Not Included
- Food & drinks (Please note that BBQ lunch/dinner can be purchased as an extra)
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a warm sweater (no cotton), bathing suit, towel and a change of clothing
• The trip will last 3-4 hours or 7-8 hours with pick-up
• The minimum age is 12 years for rafting the whole river and 10 years for rafting half of the river
• No experience of river rafting is required
• Please note, the traditional lamb BBQ must be pre-booked, 3.490 ISK per person.