Board an exciting RIB speedboat and see the wealth of marine wildlife just off the shores of Reykjavík, including whales, dolphins, and porpoises.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the local partner's sales office at Ægisgarður 5b at least 30 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- The best time for whale watching in Iceland is during the summer months (from April until September)
- Sightings of wildlife cannot be guaranteed. If you are not able to see anything on your tour, you will get a complimentary ticket to try again.
- The tour is dependent on suitable weather conditions. The captain will make their decision to sail based on many years of experience, always keeping in mind passenger safety and comfort.