Experience the natural splendor of Iceland’s Golden Circle on a 9-hour tour from Reykjavik, and see the geothermal sites of the Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Geothermal Area and Thingvellir National Park. Then, go to Fontana’s natural steam baths.
What to Expect
Depart Reykjavik for a full-day coach tour of Iceland’s Golden Circle and experience the geothermal wilderness up-close.
Depart the city center and drive to the Geysir Geothermal Area to see springs of spouting spring water and the most active geyser Iceland at Strokkur. Continue to Gullfoss to stand next to an amazing waterfall. Watch the vast quantities of water tumble violently into a deep, meandering gorge.
Encounter a cross-section of Iceland's natural wonders and geological phenomena at Thingvellir National Park. Then, go to the natural steam baths at Fontana.
Originally built in the 1920s, Fontana was little more than a shack with 2 compartments built above the hot spring that bubbles and gurgles below ground. Today, a modern complex invites you to relax in various hot tubs and steam baths that are naturally heated by hot springs.
Enjoy some traditional rye bread baked in hot springs before the return transfer to Reykjavik.
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- Rye bread tasting at Fontana Wellness
- Admission to Fontana Wellness
- Pick-up (up to 30 minutes before departure)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The local tour provider reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or timetables without prior notice. No liability is accepted for losses, theft or expenses due to delay of any agent, hotel, coach, operator, airline, guide, restaurant or any other person(s) or company, however caused
• The local tour provider is not responsible for losses in the event of force majeure, such as natural catastrophes, strikes, weather, war or other causes outside the control of the tour provider. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveler