Embark on a whale-watching cruise in Faxaflói Bay from Reykjavík. Witness the stunning landscapes and keep an eye out for a variety of local wildlife, including whales, dolphins, porpoises, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please check in 30 minutes before departure at the Old Harbour House, Aegisgardur 2, 101 Reykjavík: https://maps.app.goo.gl/asnpwdwabgmcn5vt7 If you're arriving by car, please find the nearest free parking to the meeting point located at: https://maps.app.goo.gl/PgnLZtrhe9axkn69a To check in, simply scan the bar/QR code on your ticket at the self-service kiosk at the Old Harbour House.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- It is colder on the ocean, please dress accordingly
- The tour length may vary between 2.5-hours and 3.5-hours, depending on how far away the whales are
- If you don’t see a whale, the activity provider will offer another trip free of charge
- If customers participate in our tours and there are no sightings they won´t get a refund