Reykjavík City Sightseeing & Golden Circle ExpressProduct ID: 1989
From £123 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceComplimentary hotel pick-ups start 30 minutes before tour departure. Please be ready outside your hotel/guesthouse.
- See the breathtaking glacial landscapes of Þingvellir National Park and beautiful Hellisheiði Mountain Heath
- Experience the wonder of the Gullfoss Falls and active geysers Strokkur and Geysir as you make your way around the Golden Circle
- Explore Iceland's capital city, viewing the presidential residence, the parliament, and old town center
- Eat lunch Reykjavik while enjoying free time to walk around the city on your own
- Visit the magical town of Hafnarfjörður and gaze out over Reykjavik, taking in the stunning views
Stop at Perlan Restaurant, where you have an incredible view over Reykjavík and its surroundings. You'll also visit Hallgrímskirkja Church, the University area and the Old Town Center, where you can see the Alþingi–Iceland's Parliament.
You'll have free time to have lunch and explore colorful Reykjavik on your own before continuing on to the Icelandic countryside and Þingvellir National Park, renowned for its historic legacy and geological intrigue.
Marvel at the unique and barren landscapes of the geothermal area surrounding the spouting hot springs of Geysir and Strokkur, then see majestic Gullfoss glacial waterfall. After a full day of sightseeing, head back to Reykjavik over Hellisheiði mountain, taking in the incredible scenery.
- Bus tour
- Tour guide
- Food and beverages. Stops are made during the tour where you can buy food and drinks.
Please provide hotel information at time of booking for pick-up purposes. Hotel pick-ups start 30 minutes prior to tour departure. If you are not staying in a hotel, please check in at the Holtagarðar Bus Terminal at Holtavegur 10, at least 15 minutes prior to departure. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please wait outside your hotel or guesthouse for the pick-up bus
• Please provide your hotel information at the time of booking
• Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
Product ID: 1989