Enjoy a day tour to the Southern Highland of Fjallabak to visit Iceland's Landmannalaugar and Hekla Volcano area. Hike through Laugahraun, Vondugil Canyon and Brennisteinsalda, before relaxing in a natural hot spring.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup starts in Reykjavik at 7:00 AM Meeting points and times outside Reykjavik: 8:15 AM from Selfoss N1 Gas Station 9:00 AM from Hella Bus Stop
Select participants and date
In front of the Landmannalaugar Wardens' Hut at 11:30 AM. Upon arrival please keep a look out for your guide. Please keep in mind that you need a 4x4 jeep that is permitted to drive on F-roads to drive to Landmannalaugar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age is 10 years old
- This tour is suitable for everyone, no previous experience is needed
- You will be hiking for 4 hours
- The approximate tour duration including pickup from Reykjavík is 14 hours
- Please bring warm clothes, rain gear, hiking shoes, a bathing suit, and a towel