Pre-book convenient and economic bus transfers between Keflavik Airport and your hotel in Reykjavik city. Let the driver negotiate the Icelandic roads while you relax in our modern and comfortable coaches.
What to Expect
Arrival transfers: from Reykjavik Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik city hotels
Once you have emerged from baggage claim, make your way to the bus stops, where buses are scheduled to run every 30-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
Then, relax on the 45-minute journey to the city center and take in the first views of Iceland’s volcanic landscape. Complimentary drop-offs are available at all major hotels in the capital area.
Departure transfers: from Reykjavik city to Reykjavik Keflavik Airport
Enjoy easy, comfortable transportation to Keflavik Airport and book your transfer from all major hotels or guesthouses in Reykjavík. You'll arrive at the airport in plenty of time and avoid any hassle with public transportation or taxi fares.
You can choose to board the transfer bus at the terminal, or opt for complimentary pick-up from your hotel.
- Bus transfers between Reykjavik Keflavik Airport and hotels in the Reykjavik City area
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
The coaches are located right outside the terminal building door.
Buses depart from Keflavík Airport 30-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Buses depart from Keflavík Airport every 30-40 minutes
• Buses to Keflavik Airport operate according to a fixed schedule
• Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
• Passengers are responsible for their pick up and must be in front of their hotel/guesthouse and visible from the street
• Fully paying passengers are allowed to take 2 bags weighing up to 30 kg each. Baggage must be clearly labelled
• Bicycles are, at an extra charge, accepted as baggage if they are packed in a bag or a box