Enjoy this 1-hour helicopter flight over geothermal springs, colorful mountain ranges, power plants, lava fields and craters. Depart from Reykjavik Domestic Airport and land far away from the busy tourist areas to enjoy the fantastic scenery of Iceland.
What to Expect
Start your trip from Reykjavik Domestic Airport, just 5 minutes’ drive from the center of the city. Be ready to begin your helicopter ride with a fantastic view of the Reykjavik area and watch it fade into the distance as you make your way to colorful mountain ranges with hot springs.
Continue your journey to an area known for its lava fields and craters. Take the chance to peek into a crater from the helicopter and enjoy the views from above while sitting in warmth and comfort. Later on you will be able to see Iceland’s power plants that Icelanders are so proud of, and hear more about how it works from your knowledgeable pilot.
After landing in a stunning spot near hot springs, take some breathtaking photos to capture a memory of a lifetime! The flight concludes by flying over Reykjavik to give an aerial overview of the city before you return to the starting point, Reykjavik Domestic Airport.
- 50 to 60-minute helicopter flight with 1 landing right next to hot springs
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Norðurflug Helicopter Tours, located at Reykjavik Domestic Airport behind "Natura" hotel.
Know Before You Go
• You will receive confirmation within 48 hours of booking
• If the weather forecast is not looking promising, your tour will be rescheduled or you will receive a full refund
• The tour may be subject to availability. Please choose between the two available options for morning or afternoon departures. After the booking, you will be receive the exact starting time by email