Enjoy bird’s eye views of Reykjavik on a 30 to 45-minute helicopter flight. Land on a mountain summit for some spectacular views of the city, and hover over some of the landmark attractions such as the Harpa Concert Hall and Hallgríms Church.
What to Expect
Get a unique perspective of Reykjavik on a panoramic helicopter flight over the city, and land on a mountain summit for some panoramic views like no other!
Make your way to Reykjavik Domestic Airport, only a 5-minute drive from the city center. Climb aboard the waiting helicopter and glide up and over Reykjavik’s landmark sights. Look down at attractions such as Hallgríms Church and the Harpa Concert Hall in the harbor.
See the colorful rooftops of city houses from above, and get a bird’s eye view of where the Icelandic president lives. As the colorful rooftops slip away, brace yourself for the beautiful landscape surrounding the city. Land on top of one of the nearby mountains for unique photo opportunities, and maybe a selfie of you with the whole of Reykjavik in the background.
- 30-45 minute helicopter flight
- Mountain landing for panoramic views of Reykjavik
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation of your tour will be received within 48 hours of booking
• Tours may be rescheduled, or you will receive a full refund, if the weather forecast is not promising
• The tour may be subject to availability. Please choose between the two available options for morning or afternoon departures. After the booking, you will receive your exact starting time by email