Fly above the fairytale landscape of Iceland on a 1-hour helicopter flight above the volcanic craters. Count the craters in the Seltún geothermal area, and contunue over the Blue Lagoon. Marvel at the rugged coastline of south-east Iceland.
What to Expect
Experience the dramatic landscape of Iceland on a thrilling 60-75 minute helicopter flight over countless craters and geothermal areas, and get a clearer picture of the nation’s geography and geology
Depart from Reykjavik Domestic Airport, just 5 minutes drive from the city center. Once in the air, enjoy fast-changing views of Reykjavik’s urban sprawl turn to scenic sights of the natural wonders.
The trip takes you through rough, but magical volcanic landscapes. Fly over craters; each one better than the one before. Peek into a crater and see it in its full glory. Continue along the rugged Reykjanes coastline.
Your pilot will land by a crater in the middle of a lava field. Take some breathtaking photos and breathe in the fresh air blowing in from the ocean. Conclude with a return to the base in Reykjavik, and get one last look at the city center from above.
- 60-75 minute helicopter flight, with one landing
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Norðurflug Helicopter Tours, Reykjavik Domestic Airport. Meet behind the Hotel Natura
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation of your tour will be sent witing 48 hours of booking
• If the weather forecast is bad, the flight may be rescheduled, or you will get a full refund
• The tour may be subject to availability. Please choose between the two available options for morning or afternoon departures. After the booking, you will receive your exact starting time by email