Discover Golden Circle and snowmobiling in a super jeep. Most popular sites visited like Thingvellir national park, Geysir Hot spring and Gullfoss waterfall. Snowmobiling on Langjökull glacier.
What to Expect
This guided tour takes you to the most popular sites when visiting Iceland. To make it even more exciting you will be taken to the area of Langjökull glacier snowmobiling. The sights on this tour are the historical Thingvellir national park. Besides being a natural wonder it is also the sight where the longest continuously run parliament was founded and still running after some 1.500 years later but now as Althingi in Reykjavík.
You visit Geysir Hot Spring area and mighty Gullfoss waterfall with is milky water. This is a truly eventful day and will bring you the best of the best in this region in Iceland. This tour is operated in super jeeps and always in small groups giving you a unique and personal service through the whole day.
- English speaking driver guide
- 1 hour snowmobiling
- All equipment needed
- Entry to the Geysir area
- Entry to Gullfoss area
- Entry to Thingvellir national park
Know Before You Go
• Valid driving license is needed to drive the snowmobile.
• Bring your camera, warm clothing, and rainproof clothing. Hiking shoes are recommended. Jeans are not recommended.
• Stops will be made along the way before and after the glacier for food but is it not a bad idea to have something with you just in case.