Experience the beauty of Champagne on a full-day tour of Reims and the wine cellars of the Champagne region. Discover where French Kings were crowned, on a guided tour of the magnificent Gothic Cathedral of Reims.
What to Expect
Taste the famous sparkling wines of the Champagne region and visit the sacred town of Reims, capital of Champagne-Ardenne, on this 11-hour tour from Paris.
The Champagne region is famous throughout the world for its sparkling wine, and during the tour you will visit 2 legendary Champagne houses to tour the cellars. Begin with a morning orientation tour of Reims, a major city during Roman times, and at the heart of the French monarchy from the Middle Ages until the French Revolution.
You will get a guided tour of the Gothic Cathedral, a dedicated UNESCO World Heritage Site and the site of the coronations of almost all French kings. Next, visit the superb cellars of the Mumm Champagne House, famous for its Cordon Rouge Champagne. Sample some of the goods as you learn about the delicate Champagne making process.
After lunch, tour the picturesque landscape of the Champagne-Ardenees vineyards between Reims and Épernay, one of the most famous communes in the production of Champagne. Visit the prestigious wine cellars of Moët & Chandon* and tour the historic cellars. You will, of course, get to sample some of their superb wines!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned luxury coach
- Services of a licensed guide
- City tour of Reims with, guided visit of the Cathedral
- Guided visit of Mumm Champagne cellars
- Guided visit of Moët & Chandon Champagne cellars
- Entrance tickets
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the temperature is much cooler in the wine cellars
• The local guide reserves the right to change or cancel some of circuits without any advance notice