Enjoy a short day experience in the magic world of champagne. Cycle through the heart of the UNESCO-listed vineyards and its valley. Enjoy a visit and tastings followed by a lunch at a family Domain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for a tour. If only 1 person is booked on a tour, À la Française - Champagne will contact the customer (phone or email) to reschedule or refund the total amount
- Please note that down the cellars, the average temperature is 10 °C, so do not forget to bring a jacket along
- Be careful, the electric bikes are heavier than regular bikes. As a consequence, it is required to be comfortable with cycling.
- If the bike tour is affected by weather (rain, black ice…), the tour will be adjusted accordingly: the tour schedule can be modified, or the tour can be done by minivan instead of bike.
- Adjust your clothing for the bike ride, regarding the weather (gloves and scarves for coldest days; solar cream and sunglasses in summer).