Visit a renowned winery estate and enjoy an estate-to-plate 5-star lunch with delicious wine pairings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Experience a guided, structured wine tasting of the winery's flagship Single Vineyard wines
- Sit down to a stunning 5-course lunch with matched wines
- Explore the estate’s natural wetlands and extensive permanent sculpture exhibition
Get a full introduction to Victoria's wine industry on a guided tour of a renowned vineyard complete with lunch and tastings. Start your experience with a guided tour of the estate, designed to show you the best of the seasonal wine cycle. See the estate’s working vineyard and olive grove, kitchen gardens, fruit orchard, and berry plantation. Then, head to the estate's breathtaking wine room and enjoy panoramic views across the gardens as you experience a guided, structured wine tasting of the winery's flagship Single Vineyard wines. Finally, experience the winery's estate-to-plate philosophy in action, with a stunning 5-course lunch with matched wines in the restaurant. Enjoy a warm and relaxing dining experience with seasonal, local and estate-grown produce, cooked on a wood-fire grill. After lunch, feel free to continue your exploration of the property, with a self-guided tour of the estate’s natural wetlands and extensive permanent sculpture exhibition.
- Lunch with matched wines
- Structured wine tasting
- Kitchen and garden tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity