Experience incredible views of Vinicunca Mountain, known as Rainbow Mountain for its vibrant colors. Hike to the perfect viewing spots and take in the majestic landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- - Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center. - This activity does not include the pick-up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior to the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This activity does not include pickup from private residences or Airbnbs, if this applies to your situation, please contact the local provider a few days prior to the start of the tour to coordinate a meeting point for the pickup
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeds 60 days in Peru
- This activity requires good acclimatization (at least a full 48 hours in Cusco downtown altitude)
- Please note, you are required to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test (72 hours before travel). On arrival in Peru, you must take a test ordered by the Peruvian government, or the local partner can help to arrange a test at your hotel on the day of arrival. You will pay the cost of this test. If you do not take the test you will not be permitted to take part in any tours in Peru. A positive test result requires mandatory isolation. A negative test result requires no quarantine.