Quito: Otavalo Indigenous Market Full-day Tour
From £95 per personBook now
Mobile Voucher Accepted
Pick-up serviceCustomer´s hotels in Quito
What You'll Do
- Enjoy a full day of sightseeing away from the hustle and bustle of Quito
- Take frequent stops for beautiful views and to learn about local products
- Taste the traditional biscuits from this area - "biscochos"
- Explore the Otavalo Market
- Relax at the Cuicocha Lagoon
Otavalo is one of most visited indigenous markets, rich in traditions and customs that allows you to enjoy the typical, colorful handcrafts and feasts, as well as showing off the fascinating environment and spectacular mountains.
What to Expect
You will leave your hotel in Quito at 8:00 to begin your full-day tour.
On the way you will briefly stop in Guayabamba Village and then San Pablo´s Lake viewpoint to enjoy of landscape and try "biscochos", cookies typical of the region.
Next stop will be a weaving workshop in Peguche to look at and learn about about the local handmade artisanal products, souvenirs and clothes.
You will then take to the road once more and soon arrive at Otavalo Market.
Lunch will be served in Cotacachi Village before heading to the beautiful Cuicocha Lagoon.
After this full day of activities, you will return to Quito to be dropped off at your hotel.
- Private transportation
- Certified bilingual guide
- Menu lunch
- Typical biscuits (Biscochos)
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Customer´s hotels in Quito
What to Remember
• Please inform the provider about any food restrictions and allergies
Product ID: 60952