Discover the highlights of the Cotopaxi National Park on this day tour from Quito, including hiking and mountain biking.
What to Expect
This is the best way to discover the stunning landscapes of the Cotopaxi National Park. You will be collected from Quito and taken to the national park, to discover the world's highest active volcano. Once there, there will be plenty of options, including around a one-hour cycling descent, and hiking.
You will see lots of fascinating wildlife on the tour, including wild horses, foxes and sometimes even Andean condors. Don't miss this opportunity to discover one of the gems of the Andes on a convenient day tour, including both hiking and mountain biking - it's a fun and easy way to see a famous national park.
- Professional driver/ guide
- Transportation from and to Quito meeting point
- Meals as described in itinerary (1x breakfast 1x lunch)
- Activities as described in the itinerary
- Mountain bike and helmet
- 24/7 assistance in Dutch, English and Spanish
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Extra drinks and food
- Tips for guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This is an active tour, but if you feel that you don't want to bike or hike you can stay in the bus
• Don't forget to bring your passport - without it you cannot enter the National Park
• Bring warm clothes and sunblock
• Vegetarian option available