Explore the island of Cozumel in an all-terrain vehicle for 4 passengers. Mix culture and adventure on a day trip that includes visits to The Mayan Cacao Company and the Mayan Bee Sanctuary. End your experience with a delicious local lunch on the beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the exit to the ferry dock, by the “Monumento de las Golondrinas” monument. Your guide will be wearing a blue t-shirt with the local partner’s logo on it. Please arrive 30 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- The minimum age to drive is 16 years old.
- Booster seats cannot be used in the buggies.
- There is no lifeguard at the beach. Swimming is at your own risk.