Qufu is the hometown of Confucius, who is traditionally believed to have been born at the nearby Mount Ni. The city contains numerous historic palaces, temples and cemeteries. The three most famous cultural sites of the city is San Kong.
What to Expect
Your private tour guide will pick you up at 9:00AM.
Your first stop is Kong Family Mansion, the historical residence of the direct descendants of Confucius in Qufu. Most of extant structures are built from Ming and Qing Dynasties. Now it is a museum and part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site “Temple and Cemetery of Confucius and the Kong Family Mansion in Qufu”.
Next, you will visit Temple of Confucius, which is “a temple devoted to the memory of Confucius and the sages and philosophers of Confucianism”.
Local restaurant-Lunch (1 hour)
In the afternoon, you will go to Cemetery of Confucius. It is a cemetery of the Kong clan in Qufu.
Typical featured shopping on the way back (30 minutes)
Drop-off service at your hotel before 5:00PM
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner).
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
What's Not Included
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund