Indulge in the fine local wines and cheeses of Queretaro, Mexico on this full-day tour. Visit area cheese producers, a winery, and a vineyard. Taste local delicacies and sip local wines in the beautiful surroundings of the Mexican countryside.
What to Expect
Wine and cheese enthusiasts will enjoy this full-day tour that includes visits to local cheese producers and wineries along with the opportunity to learn about Mexico's viniculture.
Enjoy the scenery of Queretaro's semi-desert territory and tour the towns of El Marques, Tequisquiapan, Ezequiel Montes, and Colon with your guide. Sample delectable local cheeses and wines along the way.
You’ll visit cheese producers, each with their own methods of production and types of cheese. Tour a winery and its vineyards, where Cabernet, Merlot, Malbec, Pinot Noir and a local grape called Salvador are grown.
Taste the wines, explore the wine cellars, and learn about the wine-making process. You'll also have time to relax in the peaceful surroundings of Queretaro and enjoy the Mexican countryside.
- Guided tour of El Marques, Tequisquiapan, Ezequiel Montes, and Colon wine tasting
- Round trip transportation to and from your Queretaro hotel
- Live tour commentary provided in English & Spanish
What's Not Included
- Admission fees
- Optional gratuities
Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note, to consume alcohol you must be 18 years of age with a valid photo ID
• This tour may not be suitable for you if you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems
• At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
• Cancelations made within 48 hours of the tour and no-shows will not be refunded. You may reschedule your tour within 48 hours at an additional cost of $15 per person payable directly to the local supplier. Rescheduled tours are subject to availability