From Queenstown: Milford Sound Full-Day TourProduct ID: 24517
From £378 per personBook now
- Enjoy a tour through New Zealand's serene Fiordland National Park
- Relax and take in the stunning scenery on a cruise on the fiord
- Get a bird's eye view of this unique landscape with a scenic return flight to Queenstown
- Journey through Eglinton Valley with its ancient alpine forests and stunning waterfalls
- Admire the breathtaking views of the mountain reflections at Mirror Lakes
- Marvel at the imposing yet beautiful Mitre Peak Mountain
- Visit the town of Te Anau on the shores of the south island's largest lake
- Observe the weird and wonderful rock formations at the Chasm (subject to road and weather conditions)
- Choose from five tasty lunch options (available to purchase as great value optional extras)
- Enjoy free wifi on board
Journey across the Southern Alps and travel through the 1.2km Homer Tunnel, where you can enjoy the breathtaking scenery as you exit the tunnel’s darkness. Continue on to Eglinton Valley, where ancient alpine forests and gushing waterfalls abound. Admire the Earl Mountains and their reflections at the stunning Mirror Lakes, then walk across the Chasm, looking down at the unique rock formations that the Cleddau River has scoured over the years.
At the deep waters of Milford Sound, board your 1 hour and 45 minute Southern Discoveries Scenic Cruise. See the wonders of Mitre Peak, the iconic mountain that looms just over a mile high above the water alongside glacier-carved rock walls and waterfalls that tumble through valleys and crash into the sea.
After your cruise you will return to Queenstown by a 34-40 minute scenic flight, departing from the Milford Sound airstrip located in the heart of the Sound. Enjoy spectacular views as you fly out of Milford Sound and through a landscape of unbelievable grandeur and beauty. The route of the return flight will depend on the weather conditions but you can be assured of breathtaking views in every direction.
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- 35-40 minute scenic flight from Milford Sound to Queesntown
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels in Queenstown
- Knowledgeable local driver guide
- Food and beverages
Athol Street in the middle of the car park. A complimentary pick-up service is provided from selected hotels in Queenstown. Please contact the tour operator for pick-up time. (Open in Google Maps)
A comprehensive English commentary is provided by the driver guide, while headsets are provided in Spanish and Mandarin (Chinese). A Japanese speaking guide is available on request at no additional cost. Please advise the tour staff at the time of booking.
Product ID: 24517