Fly from Queenstown to Milford Sound, walk on the world-famous Milford Sound track, take a two hour boat cruise on Milford Sound and then fly back to Queenstown.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from central Queenstown accommodation. The local operator will confirm your pick-up details. Note that the pick-up time may be earlier than the tour start time.
- Fly over Fiordland National Park
- Take a guided 3 hour walk on the World Famous Milford Sound Track
- Enjoy a two hour boat cruise that cruises the length of Milford Sound out to the mouth of the Tasman Sea
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Return scenic flights from Queenstown to Milford Sound (40 minutes each way)
- 2-hour Milford Sound cruise
- Picnic lunch on the cruise
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes for this trip.
- This trip isn't recommended for children 7 years or younger. This is at the discretion of the parents however.