Embark on a 4x4 off-road adventure to the historic gold-mining town of Macetown, now a heritage reserve. Experience precipitous drops, deep fords, and boulder-strewn tracks as you visit numerous historic sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from central Queenstown accommodations is included. Surrounding suburbs (Kelvin Heights, Frankton, Arthur's Point, Fernhill and others) by arrangement. Please contact to reconfirm pick up arrangement and time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply (minimum of 2 people per tour for confirmed departure, or 4 people on public holidays)
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements - in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund