Moreton Island Adventure: Full-Day TripProduct ID: 19233
From £114 per personBook now
- Visit Moreton Island for an entire day and immerse yourself in a great variety of activities
- The world's 3rd largest sand island, Moreton Island is made for adventure. Explore at your pace in one of natures last wild outposts
- See wobbegongs, tervally, kingfish, dugongs, sea turtles yellowtail, dolphins, tuna and an abundance of colorful and amazing tropical fish
- This hidden island is only a 75 minute boat ride off the coast off Brisbane
Take advantage of being in an incredible island setting; kayak, canoe, take a banana boat ride, go snorkeling or take a Segway tour on the beach. All activities are booked on arrival at Tangatours.
Tour B includes your choice of up to 4 activities and any or all of the bonus activities. Luxury return transfers depart from Brisbane’s Holt Street Wharf at 7:00 to Tangalooma Island Resort. Transportation will depart Tangalooma Island Resort at 16:00.
There are optional road transfers from Brisbane CBD to Holt Street Wharf. Riverlife will contact you with pick up locations and times upon making your booking.
• Beach Segway instruction + tour
• Stand-up paddle boarding
• Guided snorkeling at the Tangalooma Wrecks
• Banana boat rides
• Catamaran lesson and sailing
• OC6-Outrigger canoeing
• Fish feeding tour+ sightseeing cruise
• Motorboat hire (1hr)
• Kayak, snorkel gear + wetsuit hire (3hrs)
• Fishing rode hire for 1 day
Bonus Activities: (free of charge)
• Double or single kayak hire (1hr)
• Snorkel gear hire (1hr)
• Beach volleyball
• Beach cricket
• Resort swimming pools
• Table tennis
- Return Catamaran transfers from Brisbane and choice of 3 activities+ bonus activities, and full use of resort facilities for the day are all included in the tour price.
- Optional return road transfers for AUD 45 per person with lunch
Meeting Point, pick-up and drop off: Self Drive OR Road Transfer Inc options: Self Drive: Please arrive at 220 Holt St Wharf, Brisbane, Queensland, no later than 06:30 to check in and collect boarding pass. Boat Departs Holt St Wharf Tangalooma at 07:00. Return Road Transfer: Available to purchase for $39pp. Pick up details below 7am boat departure: Bunk Backpackers - 05:45 Rendezvous Hotel - 05:55 Hilton Hotel - 06:00 Abbey Apartments, Roma St - 06:05 YHA Hostel - 06:10 (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 19233