Old Quebec City: 2-Hour Grand Walking TourProduct ID: 3513
From £16.43 per personBook now
- City Hall and its castle-like architecture
- Dufferin Terrace with its breathtaking view of surrounding landscapes
- Quaint Notre-Dame-des-victoires church
- A visit to Place Royale, the oldest part of Quebec City
- Explore the Fortifications of Quebec, one of the few remaining walled cities in North America.
- A marvelous stop at Notre Dame Basilica
- Browse the Antique Dealers District at St. Paul Street.
Our tour meanders on a leisurely downhill stroll in the company of an expert English-speaking guide whose commentary will leave you with a great sense of the history surrounding this unique and romantic setting. While stopping at every essential site and many hidden, historic gems, your guide will also point out additional activities, places to eat, and things to see.
Our tour is limited to small groups, allowing for maximum interaction with your guide and fellow participants. Get a taste of Quebec city's history, architecture and culture in a 2-hour tour in this storied city.
- The services of a professional English-speaking guide
- Drinks or snacks
Tours depart daily from the Tours Voir Québec sales desk located inside Quebec Tourist Information Centre at 12 rue Sainte-Anne (across the park from easily-located Chateau Frontenac). (Open in Google Maps)
Make sure to wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes. You may also wish to bring a camera or camcorder. This tour takes place in all weather conditions, though may be adapted due to inclement weather.
From mid-October through April, a minimum of 2 persons is required per booking.
Children aged 7 and younger may participate for free with a paying adult.
Product ID: 3513