Explore the charm, history, and culture of Old Quebec City in the company of an informative guide on a walking tour of this incredible World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Check-in 10 to 15 minutes prior to the tour departure at Tours Voir Quebec Sales desk, inside the Tourist Information Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can choose between a group or private tour
- Reservations must be confirmed
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions, though may be adapted due to inclement weather
- Make sure to wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes. You may also wish to bring a camera or camcorder
- From mid-October through April, a minimum of 2 persons is required per booking
- Children aged 7 and younger may participate for free with a paying adult